Download Evercoss A66S Firmware – Android Stock ROM Android Original Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install This Firmware And Below is The Link to Download File From MediaFire Host Link.
Download Evercoss A66S Firmware Flash File – Stock Rom
If You Are looking for the stock ROM firmware, you are on the right page. We have managed to share the direct link to download Evercoss A66S firmware.
Download and flash Evercoss A66S it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. The download file contains the flash tool, USB driver, and the scatter file.
Download Evercoss A66S Firmware
Stock ROM File Name: Evercoss_A66S_K3388_C004_MT6582.zip
Stock ROM File Size: 427 MB
Android OS Version: 5.1
How To Flash Stock ROM Firmware In Evercoss A66S
- Download the firmware file from the link given above. Once done, extract the zip file to get the SPD Upgrade Tool, IMEI tool and the firmware file.
- Download & install Evercoss A66S USB driver on your computer. Once done, launch the SPD Upgrade Tool by click on the “ResearchDownload.exe” file.
- After SpreadTrum upgrade tool is launched, click on “Load Pocket” as shown in the screenshot below.
- Choose the firmware file and click on “Open” as shown below.
- After the firmware file is loaded into the tool, connect your Android device to the computer using the original USB data cable. Next, click on the “Start Downloading” button to begin the flashing process.
- During the flashing process, your device will reboot for several times. So don’t panic.
- After the flashing process is finished, you will see the “Previous Passed” message in green color as shown in the screenshot below.
That’s it. You have successfully flashed stock ROM firmware on your Evercoss A66S Android device