Download Evercoss A851 Firmware – Android Stock ROM Android Original Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install This Firmware And Below is The Link to Download File From MediaFire Host Link.
Download Evercoss A851 Firmware Flash File – Stock Rom
If You Are looking for the stock ROM firmware, you are on the right page. We have managed to share the direct link to download Evercoss A851 firmware.
Download and flash Evercoss A851 it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. The download file contains the flash tool, USB driver, and the scatter file.
Download Evercoss A851 Firmware
Firmware File Name: Evercross_A851_P2_08WX_ZXC2_SS44_R_0_130306_01.zip
Firmware File Size: 351 MB
Android OS Version: 4.3
How To Flash Stock ROM Firmware On Evercoss A851
Before taking begun with the tutorial, make sure to take a complete backup of own data on your smartphone using the appropriate applications. We can use this backup data to restore your personal data if your device gets hit during the flashing method.
- Download the “Stock Firmware zip file” given above and extract it on your computer. You will find GN Qcom Download Tools V18.104.22.168 and firmware files after extracting.
GN_Qcom_Download_Tools_V22.214.171.124 – Latest Version
- Download Evercoss A851 USB driver and install it on your computer. In case if you have already installed USB driver on your computer skip this step.
- Open the “GN Qcom Download Tools.exe” file. After the Qcom Download Tools is launched, you will see the following screen.
- Click the drop-down button and select “English” Language.
- Select “Save production data” under “UpDataType“.
- Click on browse button on “Softpath” and locate the firmware files, which you want to flash on your android device.
- Next, click “Start Download” Button.
- Now connect your Evercoss A851 Android device to your computer through an original USB cable and press volume up or volume down button.
- The flashing process will begin momentarily and it will get completed in a minute or two.
- Once flashing is completed, unplug your smartphone from the computer.
That’s it. Now you have successfully flashed stock ROM firmware on your Evercoss A851 Android device.