Here! On This page, we have provided full installation or flashing method of Google Nexus Smartphones Through Minimal ADB and Fastboot. Read full instructions below before flashing your Google Nexus Android Device. This is the more convenient and flexible way to Install stock ROM Firmware on Google Nexus Mobile phones.
Flash Google Nexus Smartphones Through Minimal ADB and Fastboot
- First, download Google Nexus USB driver and install it on your computer. Once done, download Minimal ADB and Fastboot and install it on your Laptop or PC. After installation, launch Minimal ADB and Fastboot window.
Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot (All Versions)
Minimal ADB And Fastboot V1.4.3 – New Version
- Download the firmware or Stock Rom for your device and extract it to a folder on your computer. Once extracted, you will get the following files.
- Enable Developer Options on your device by following this path: Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number. Once done, enable USB debugging or Android Debugging by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
- Connect your smartphone to the computer using the original USB data cable. Once done, go to Minimal ADB and Fastboot window and enter the following command to boot your device into the bootloader / fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- Enter the following command to unlock the bootloader of your device:
fastboot oem unlock
- Once your device’s bootloader is unlocked, go to the folder where you have extracted the stock firmware file and click on “flash-all.bat” to launch the firmware flashing procedure.
- Flashing process is finished, unplug your device and reboot it. Enjoy The Latest Firmware on your Google Smartphone.