Fly F50Q Stock Firmware Update to Android Jellybean 4.2 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install F50Q Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Fly F50Q File From Google Drive Host Link.
Fly F50Q Jellybean 4.2 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 5.0 inches TFT HD Capacitive touchscreen 16M colors
- Resolution Information: 1280×720 & 306 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Mediatek
- GPU and CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- Ram Size: 1 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 4 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 3.2 MP For Selfies
- Video Rec: 720×1080
How to Update Fly F50Q to Android v4.2
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Fly F50Q Firmware Jellybean v4.2 Flash File Update
File Size: 304 MB