Get Latest Gionee Marathon M3 Official Stock Firmware Android KitKat 4.4.2 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Marathon M3 Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Gionee M3 File From Google Drive Host Link.
Gionee Marathon M3 KitKat 4.4.2 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: IPS LCD 5.0 inches (~66.7% screen-to-body ratio) 16M Color
- Resolution Information: 720 x 1280 & 294 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Mediatek
- GPU and CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mali-450
- Ram Size: 1 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 8 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 8 Mega Pixel on Rear, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flashlight
- Secondary: 2 MP Front
- Video Rec Support: [email protected]
How to Update Gionee M3 to Android v4.4.2
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.Step 6: Tab on Download Option Button in the SP Flash Tool Software to Run The Flashing process.
Step 7: Green Ring will appear on your Computer Screen at the end of successful Installation.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Gionee Marathon M3 Firmware KitKat v4.4.2 Flash File Update
File Size: 1.3 GB