Download Latest Gionee Marathon M4 Original Stock Firmware Lollipop Android 5.0 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Marathon M4 Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Gionee M4 File From Google Drive Host Link.
Gionee Marathon M4 Android 5.0 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: Super AMOLED 5.0 inches (~66.9% screen-to-body ratio), 16M colors
- Resolution Information: 720 x 1280 & 294 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Amigo 3.0 UI
- GPU and CPU: Mali 400 Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- Ram Size: 2 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 16 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 8 Mega Pixel on Rear, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 5 MP Front Cam
- Video Rec Support: 1080p
How to Update Gionee M4 to Lollipop v5.0
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.Step 6: Tab on Download Option Button in the SP Flash Tool Software to Run The Flashing process.
Step 7: Green Ring will appear on your Computer Screen at the end of successful Installation.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Gionee Marathon M4 Firmware Android v5.0 Flash File Update
File Size: 1.4 GB