Download Latest Gionee Marathon M5 lite Official Stock Firmware Android 5.1 Lollipop Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install M5 Lite Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Gionee M5 Lite File From Google Drive Host Link.
Gionee Marathon M5 lite Lollipop 5.1 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 5.0 inches IPS LCD 16M colors (~68.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Information: 720 x 1280 & 294 ppi pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Mediatek MT6735
- GPU and CPU: Mali-T720MP2 Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- Ram Size: 3 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 32 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 8 Mega Pixel on Rear, autofocus, LED flashlight
- Secondary: 5 MP For Selfies.
- Video Rec Support: 1080p@30fps
How to Update Gionee M5 Lite to Android v5.1
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.Step 6: Tab on Download Option Button in the SP Flash Tool Software to Run The Flashing process.
Step 7: Green Ring will appear on your Computer Screen at the end of successful Installation.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Gionee Marathon M5 lite Firmware Lollipop v5.1 Flash File Update
File Size: 1.7 GB