Download Gionee Marathon M5 Official Stock Firmware Android 5.1 Lollipop Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Marathon M5 Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Gionee M5 File From Google Drive Host Link.
Gionee Marathon M5 Lollipop 5.1 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: AMOLED 5.5 inches (~72.2% screen-to-body ratio) 16M colors
- Resolution Information: 720 x 1280 & 267 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Mediatek MT6735
- GPU and CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 Mali-T720MP2
- Ram Size: 3 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 32 GB High Capacity Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0, Rear Cam phase detection autofocus, LED flashlight
- Secondary: 5 MP, f/2.2, 720p
- Video Rec: Yes it’s Support [email protected]
How to Update Gionee M5 to Android v5.1
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.Step 6: Tab on Download Option Button in the SP Flash Tool Software to Run The Flashing process.
Step 7: Green Ring will appear on your Computer Screen at the end of successful Installation.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Gionee Marathon M5 Firmware Lollipop v5.1 Flash File Update
File Size: 1.7 GB