Lava Flair S1 Stock Firmware Update to Android Lollipop 5.1 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install S1 Flair Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Flair S1 File From Google Drive Host Link.
Lava Flair S1 MT6572 Android 5.1 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 4.5 inches TFT LCD Display
- Resolution Information: 480 x 854 & 197 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by MediaTek M6572
- GPU and CPU: 1.3 GHz dual-core
- Ram Size: 512 MB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 8 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 3.2 MP, LED
- Secondary: 0.3-MP front shooter for selfies
- Video Rec: Yes
How to Update Lava Flair S1 to Lollipop v5.1
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Lava Flair S1 Firmware Android v5.1 Flash File Update
File Size: 538 MB