Lava Iris 400S Stock Firmware Update to Android Jellybean 4.2 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install 400S Iris Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Lava 400S File From Google Drive Host Link.
Lava Iris 400S MT6572 Android 4.2 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 4 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution Information: 480 x 800 & 233 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Mediatek MTK6572
- GPU and CPU: 1.2 GHz Dual-core
- Ram Size: 512 MB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 4 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 5 MP, LED flash
- Secondary: VGA Smart Camera
- Video Rec: Yes
How to Update Lava Iris 400S to Jellybean v4.2
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK.
Download Lava Iris 400S Firmware Android v4.2 Flash File Update
File Size: 434 MB