Lava Iris 401 Stock Firmware Update to Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Iris 401 Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Lava 401 File From Google Drive Host Link.
Lava Iris 401 Jellybean 4.2.2 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 4.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution Information: 480 x 800 & 233 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Mediatek MT6572
- GPU and CPU: Dual-core 1.3 GHz
- Ram Size: 256 MB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 512 MB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 3.15 MP, LED
- Secondary: VGA FF Camera
- Video Rec: Yes
How to Update Lava Iris 401 to Android v4.2.2
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK.
Download Lava Iris 401 Firmware Jellybean v4.2.2 Flash File Update
File Size: 401 MB