Lava Iris 410 Stock Firmware Update to Android KitKat 4.4.2 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Lava 410 Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Iris 410 File From Google Drive Host Link.
Lava Iris 410 MT6572 KitKat 4.4.2 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 4.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution Information: 480 x 800 & 233 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by MediaTek M6572
- GPU and CPU: Dual-core 1.3 GHz
- Ram Size: 512 MB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 4 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 3.15 MP, Face detection, panorama
- Secondary: VGA
- Video Rec: Yes
How to Update Lava Iris 410 to Android v4.4.2
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Lava Iris 410 Firmware KitKat 4.4.2 Flash File Update
File Size: 482 MB