Lava Iris 430 Stock Firmware Update to Android 4.0.4 Sandwich Ice Cream Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Iris 430 Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Lava 430 File From Google Drive Host Link.
Lava Iris 430 Android 4.0.4 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 4.3 inches Capacitive Touchscreen
- Resolution Information: 480×800 & 217 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Mediatek
- GPU and CPU: 1 GHz, Dual Core Processor
- Ram Size: 512 MB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 4 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: VGA (0.3 MP)
- Video Rec: Yes @ 30fps
How to Update Lava 430 to Ice Cream Sandwich v4.0.4
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK.
Download Lava Iris 430 Firmware Android v4.0.4 Flash File Update
File Size: 674 MB