Lava Iris 506Q Stock Firmware Update to Android 4.2 Jellybean Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Iris 506Q Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Lava 506Q File From Google Drive Host Link.
Lava Iris 506Q Jellybean 4.2 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 5.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution Information: 540 x 960 & 220 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Spreadtrum
- GPU and CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz, PowerVR SGX544
- Ram Size: 512 MB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 4 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 5 MP, LED flash, autofocus
- Secondary: VGA FF Came
- Video Rec: Yes
How to Update Lava Iris 506Q to Android v4.2
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK.
Download Lava Iris 506Q Firmware Jellybean v4.2 Flash File Update
File Size: 762 MB