Lava Iris 510 Stock Firmware Update to Android KitKat 4.4 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Iris 510 Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Lava 510 File From Google Drive Host Link.
Lava Iris 510 MT6572M Android 4.4 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 4.0 inches WVGA TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution Information: 480 x 800 & 203 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by MediaTek MT6572
- GPU and CPU: Dual-core, 1 GHz
- Ram Size: 512 MB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 4 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 5 MP, LED flash, digital zoom
- Secondary: 2 MP FF Camera
- Video Rec: Yes
How to Update Lava 510 to KitKat v4.4
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Lava Iris 510 Firmware Android v4.4 Flash File Update
File Size: 486 MB