Lava Iris 550Q Stock Firmware Update to Android Jellybean 4.2.2 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install 550Q Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Lava 550Q File From Google Drive Host Link.
Lava Iris 550Q Android 4.2.2 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution Information: 720 x 1280 & 267 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Mediatek
- GPU and CPU: 1.2 GHz Quad-core, PowerVR SGX544
- Ram Size: 1 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 4 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 8 MP, LED flash, autofocus
- Secondary: 2 MP
- Video Rec: [email protected]
How to Update Lava 550Q to Jellybean v4.2.2
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK.
Download Lava Iris 550Q Firmware Android v4.2.2 Flash File Update
File Size: 377 MB