Lava Iris Alfa L Stock Firmware Update to Android KitKat 4.4.2 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Alfa L Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Lava Alfa L File From Google Drive Host Link.
Lava Iris Alfa L MT6582 Android 4.4.2 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 5.5 inches IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Resolution Information: 540×960 & 200 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Mediatek T6582
- GPU and CPU: 1.3 GHz Quad-core Processor
- Ram Size: 1 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 8 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 8 MP, LED flash, autofocus
- Secondary: 2 MP Front Camera
- Video Rec: 1280×720
How to Update Lava Alfa L to KitKat v4.4.2
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK.
Download Lava Iris Alfa L Firmware Android v4.4.2 Flash File Update
File Size: 613 MB