Lava Iris Alfa Stock Firmware Update to Android 5.0 Lollipop Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Iris Alfa Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Lava Alfa File From Google Drive Host Link.
Lava Iris Alfa Lollipop 5.0 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution Information: 480 x 854 & 196 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Spreadtrum 7731
- GPU and CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz, Mali-400
- Ram Size: 1 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 8 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: VGA
- Video Rec: 720p
How to Update Lava Iris Alfa to Android v5.0
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK.
Download Lava Iris Alfa Firmware Lollipop v5.0 Flash File Update
File Size: 538 MB