Lava Iris Icon Stock Firmware Update to Android 4.4 Kitkat Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Iris Icon Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Lava Icon File From Google Drive Host Link.
Lava Iris Icon MT6582 Kitkat 4.4 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 5.0 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution Information: 720×1280 & 294 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Mediatek M6582
- GPU and CPU: Quadcore 1.3 GHz, Cortex-A7
- Ram Size: 2 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 16 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 13 MP, Dual LED, Autofocus
- Secondary: 5 MP Video Calling Camera
- Video Rec: 1080p
How to Update Lava Iris Icon to Android v4.4
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK.
Download Lava Iris Icon Firmware Kitkat v4.4 Flash File Update
File Size: 768 MB