Lava Iris Pro 20 Stock Firmware Update to Android Jellybean 4.2.1 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Iris Pro 20 Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Lava Iris 20 File From Google Drive Host Link.
Lava Iris Pro 20 Android 4.2.1 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 4.7 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution Information: 540 x 960 & 234 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Mediatek MTK6589
- GPU and CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz, PowerVR SGX544
- Ram Size: 1 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 4 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 8 MP, dual-LED flash, autofocus
- Secondary: VGA
- Video Rec: Yes Support 1080p
How to Update Lava Pro 20 to Jellybean v4.2.1
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK.
Download Lava Iris Pro 20 Firmware Android v4.2.1 Flash File Update
File Size: 512 MB