Lava Iris Pro 30 Stock Firmware Update to Android Jellybean 4.2.1 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Iris Pro 30 Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Lava Pro 30 File From Google Drive Host Link.
Lava Iris Pro 30 Lollipop 5.1 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 4.7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass 16M colors
- Resolution Information: 720 x 1280 & 312 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Mediatek
- GPU and CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz, PowerVR SGX544
- Ram Size: 1 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 4 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 8 MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Secondary: 3 MP
- Video Rec: 1080p
How to Update Lava Pro 30 to Android v5.1
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK.
Download Lava Iris Pro 30 Firmware Lollipop v5.1 Flash File Update
File Size: 507 MB