Lava Iris X1 Plus Stock Firmware Update to Android KitKat 4.4.2 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Iris X1 Plus Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Lava X1 Plus File From Google Drive Host Link.
Lava Iris X1 Plus MT6582 Android 4.4.2 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 4.5 inches QHD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution Information: 540 x 960 & 267 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by MediaTek M6582
- GPU and CPU: Quad-core, 1.3 GHz ARM Cortex A7
- Ram Size: 1 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 8 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 8 MP, LED, Autofocus
- Secondary: 5 MP, CMOS Sensor, f2.0 Aperture
- Video Rec: Yes HD 720p
How to Update Lava X1 Plus to KitKat v4.4.2
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Lava Iris X1 Plus Firmware Android v4.4.2 Flash File Update
File Size: 665 MB