Lava Pixel V1 Stock Firmware Update to Android 6.0 Marshmallow Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Pixel V1 Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Lava Pixel File From Google Drive Host Link.
Lava Pixel V1 Android 6.0 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 5.5 Inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Asahi Dragontrail Glass
- Resolution Information: 720 x 1280 & 267 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by MediaTek MT6582
- GPU and CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz, Mali-400MP2
- Ram Size: 2 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 32 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash (13 MP via SW interpolation)
- Secondary: 5 MP (8 MP via SW interpolation)
- Video Rec: [email protected]
How to Update Lava V1 to Marshmallow v6.0
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Lava N400 Firmware Android v6.0 Flash File Update
File Size: 777 MB
File Size: 845 MB
File Size: 785 MB