Lava V2s Update to Stock Firmware Latest Android Lollipop 5.1 Flash File. Here you can find Complete Guideline for How to Update your Lava Phone with SP Flash Tool Please Follow all Instructions in Below Content Then Install.
Lava V2s Android 5.1 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 5.00-inch touchscreen display 16M colors
- Resolution Information: 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.
- Processor Type: Mediatek For More Info Search on Google
- GPU and CPU: 1GHz quad-core
- Ram Size: 2 GB RAM
- Built-in Memory: 8 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: B Megapixel primary
- Secondary: Same 8 MP front shooter for selfies.
How to Update Lava V2s to Lollipop 5.1
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.Step 6: Tab on Download Option Button in the SP Flash Tool Software to Run The Flashing process.
Step 7: Green Ring will appear on your Computer Screen at the end of successful Installation.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Lava V2s Firmware Android 5.1 Flash File Update
File Size: 1.2 GB