Lava X10 Stock Firmware Update to Android Lollipop 5.1 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install X10 Lava Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Lava X10 File From Google Drive Host Link.
Lava X10 MT6735 Lollipop 5.1 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, (~68.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Information: 720×1280 & 294 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by MediaTek 6735
- GPU and CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- Ram Size: 3 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 16 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 13 MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Secondary: 5 MP For Digitel Selfies
- Video Rec: 1080p
How to Update Lava X10 to Android v5.1
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Lava X10 Firmware Lollipop v5.1 Flash File Update
File Size: 1.2 GB