Oppo Joy R1001 Stock Firmware Update to Android Jellybean 4.2.1 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Joy R1001 Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Oppo Joy File From Google Drive Host Link.
Oppo Joy R1001 MT6572 Jellybean 4.2.1 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 4.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution Information: 480 x 800 & 233 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Mediatek MTK6572
- GPU and CPU: 1.3 Dual-core GHz Cortex-A7, Mali-400
- Ram Size: 512 MB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 4 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 3.15 MP, LED flash
- Secondary: VGA Smart Camera
- Video Rec: [email protected]
How to Update Oppo R1001 to Android v4.2.1
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions.
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Oppo Joy R1001 Firmware Jellybean v4.2.1 Flash File Update
File Size: 679 MB