Oppo N1 Stock Firmware Update to Android Jellybean 4.2 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install N1 Oppo Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Oppo N1 File From Google Drive Host Link.
Oppo N1 Android 4.2 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 5.9 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution Information: 1080 x 1920 & 373 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Qualcomm 600
- GPU and CPU: Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300, Adreno 320
- Ram Size: 2 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 16/32 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 13 MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Secondary: 13 MP with Flash
- Video Rec: 1080p
How to Update Oppo N1 to Jellybean v4.2
Step 1: Download Stock Firmware And extract the Stock Rom on your PC or computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Firmware, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install Latest USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Follow The Complete Instructions to Install The Firmware On Your Mobile Phone.
Download Oppo N1 Firmware Android v4.2 Flash File Update
File Size: 1.0 GB