Oppo Yoyo R2001 Stock Firmware Update to Android 4.2.1 Jellybean Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Yoyo Oppo Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Oppo R2001 File From Google Drive Host Link.
Oppo Yoyo R2001 MT6582 Android 4.2.1 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 4.7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution Information: 540 x 960 & 234 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Mediatek MT6582M
- GPU and CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7, Mali-400MP2
- Ram Size: 1 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 4 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 2 MP Front Camera
- Video Rec: Yes 720p
How to Update Oppo Yoyo to Jellybean v4.2.1
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions.
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Oppo Yoyo R2001 Firmware Android v4.2.1 Flash File Update
File Size: 761 MB