Panasonic Eluga I Stock Firmware Update to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Eluga I Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Panasonic Eluga I File From Google Drive Host Link.
Panasonic Eluga I MT6582 Android 4.4.2 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 5.0 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution Information: 720 x 1280 & 294 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Mediatek MTK6582
- GPU and CPU: 1.3 GHz Quad-core Fast Processor
- Ram Size: 1 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 8 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 8 MP, autofocus, flashlight
- Secondary: 2 MP Selfies Camera
- Video Rec: [email protected]
How to Update Panasonic I to KitKat v4.4.2
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions.
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Panasonic Eluga I Firmware Android v4.4.2 Flash File Update
File Size: 632 MB