Panasonic P75 Stock Firmware Update to Android 5.1 Lollipop Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install P75 Panasonic Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Panasonic P75 File From Google Drive Host Link.
Panasonic P75 MT6580 Lollipop 5.1 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution Information: 1280 x 720 & 294 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by MediaTek MT6580
- GPU and CPU: Quad core, 1.3 GHz, Cortex A7, Mali-400 MP
- Ram Size: 1 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 8 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 8 MP, Autofocus, Dual LED Flash
- Secondary: 5 MP Front Camera
- Video Rec: 1280×720 @ 30 fps
How to Update Panasonic P75 to Android v5.1
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions.
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Panasonic P75 Firmware Lollipop v5.1 Flash File Update
File Size: 1.3 GB