Panasonic T40 Stock Firmware Update to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install T40 Panasonic Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Panasonic T40 File From Google Drive Host Link.
Panasonic T40 KitKat 4.4.2 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 4.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution Information: 480 x 800 & 233 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by MediaTek
- GPU and CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- Ram Size: 1 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 8 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 5 MP, LED flash, autofocus
- Secondary: 2 MP Front Came
- Video Rec: Yes
How to Update Panasonic T40 to Android v4.4.2
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions.
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Panasonic T40 Firmware KitKat v4.4.2 Flash File Update
File Size: 617 MB