Panasonic T9 Stock Firmware Update to Android KitKat 4.4.2 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install T9 Panasonic Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Panasonic T9 File From Google Drive Host Link.
Panasonic T9 MT6571 KitKat 4.4.2 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 3.5 inches TFT Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Resolution Information: 320 x 480 & 165 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by MediaTek MT6571
- GPU and CPU: Dual core, 1.3 GHz
- Ram Size: 512 MB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 4 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 2 MP with Flash
- Secondary: 0.3 MP Front Camera
- Video Rec: Yes
How to Update Panasonic T9 to Android v4.4.2
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions.
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Panasonic T9 Firmware KitKat v4.4.2 Flash File Update
File Size: 498 MB