Ulefone Be X Stock Firmware Update to Android KitKat 4.4.2 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Be X Ulefone Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Ulefone Be X File From Google Drive Host Link.
Ulefone Be X MT6592 KitKat 4.4.2 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 4.5 inches QHD IPS Capacitive Touchscreen
- Resolution Information: 960 x 540 & 267 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Mediatek MT6592M
- GPU and CPU: Octa-core 1.4 GHz Processor. Mali-450 MP4
- Ram Size: 1 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 8 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 5 MP (interpolation 8.0 MP)
- Secondary: 2.0 MP For Selfies
- Video Rec: 1080p
How to Update Ulefone Be X to Android v4.4.2
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions.
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Ulefone Be X Firmware KitKat v4.4.2 Flash File Update
File Size: 396 MB