Ulefone Tiger Stock Firmware Update to Android Marshmallow 6.0 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install Tiger Ulefone Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Ulefone Tiger File From Google Drive Host Link.
Ulefone Tiger MT6737 Marshmallow 6.0 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 5.5 inches IPS LTPS Capacitive Touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution Information: 1280 x 720 & 267 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Mediatek MTK6737
- GPU and CPU: 1.3 GHz Quad Core
- Ram Size: 2 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 16 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: Sony IMX219 8 MP (Interpolated to 13 MP), Dual Flash
- Secondary: 5.0 MP (Interpolated to 8 MP)
- Video Rec: Yes
How to Update Ulefone Tiger to Android v6.0
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions.
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Ulefone Tiger Firmware Marshmallow v6.0 Flash File Update
File Size: 982 MB