Wiko U Feel Lite Update to Stock Firmware Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Flash File. You Need to Follow Complete Guide How to Install U Feel Light Original Rom And Below is Link to Download Wiko U Feel Lite File From Google Drive Host Link.
Wiko U Feel Lite Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware & Phone Specs
- Display Size: 5.0 inches IPS LCD (~67.2% screen-to-body ratio) 16M colors
- Resolution Information: 720 x 1280 & 294 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor Type: Powered by Mediatek MT6735
- GPU and CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 Mali-T720
- Ram Size: 2 GB of RAM
- Built-in Memory: 16 GB Internal Storage
- Main Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, LED flash
- Secondary: 5 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″ sensor size, 1.1µm pixel size
- Video Rec: 1080p
How to Update Wiko U Feel Lite to Android v6.0.1
Step 1: Get Latest Stock Firmware & extract the Stock Rom on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting you will find the Smart Phone Flash Tool PC Based Software, Driver & Update Instructions
Step 3: Install PC USB Drivers (skip this Guide If Your Computer Already has a Drivers).
Step 4: Start the SP Flash Tool Software Then Locate the Scatter File from the stock firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After all of this Just Connect your Device to PC or laptop using the USB Cable.Step 6: Tab on Download Option Button in the SP Flash Tool Software to Run The Flashing process.
Step 7: Green Ring will appear on your Computer Screen at the end of successful Installation.
If You Find Full Quick Install Guideline Just Follow the Below LINK
Download Wiko U Feel Lite Firmware Marshmallow v6.0.1 Flash File Update
File Size: Unknown