How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
The FRP disable process of your Samsung A31 is very easy. You have to delete the firstly added Google Account from your phone. Go to Settings => Accounts => Select the Google Account => check on top right corner click on “3” dots => Remove.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A31:
- Turn On your Samsung A31.
- Connect your phone to a working wifi connection.
- Go to the Google Account verification screen.
- Click on gear (Settings) icon.
- Tap on Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Select Key-tap feedback.
- Tap on Sound & Vibration.
- Now tap on Answering & Ending calls.
- Turn on Answer Automatically.
- Again tap on Answer Automatically once.
- Now click on 2 Seconds & 10 Seconds at the same time.
- Try it more than Two times until you see Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Once it works, then click on the App Info.
- Select Settings icon on top-right corner.
- Click on Recording Calls ==>> Recorded Calls.
- Now you can access the File Manager option.
- Take a screen lock by tap & hold volume down + Power key at the same time.
- Click on images ==> view image.
- Tap on three dots from the top-right corner => Select Details.
- Click on Edit ==>> Tap on (plus) icon on location field.
- Now Maps will open.
- Search any location and click on Search location.
- Click on map icon.
- Download FRP Tools all FRP Bypass Tool
- Now you can access Google maps.
- Again Search any location and click on Share.
- Share popup will open => select Gmail.
- Click on take me to Gmail ==>> Exchange & Office 365.
- Type Bypassfrp@outlook.com.
- Click on Manual Setup ==>> Exchange==>> Select.
- Tap on OK.
- Well, now you can access the Screen lock page.
- More: How to Bypass FRP Samsung A31
- Select Pattern lock.
- Setup a Pattern lock and restart your Samsung A31.
- Now set up the initial settings in the setup wizard.
Read also: Samsung FRP Tool